_______
Last night 60 Minutes broadcast a story titled "Finding Jacob." The story focuses on a single life and the impact of framing this story of a single human being with the backdrop of this unspeakable genocide is heart crushing. It puts a human face on the top of the mind numbing numbers of humans murdered.
This is the link. Please take the time to watch the video. Take note of the subjects being studied and the detail displayed in the drawings this child produced. I promise, you will be changed by the story of this child and perhaps give you a more intimate connection to this genocide.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/10/20/60minutes/main2111909.shtml
I have subsequently discovered that US investment companies are invested in the genocide by way of companies such as Petro China - which is a broker for crude oil from Sudan. I guess I have not been paying attention and I need to. I called to make an appointment today with my financial advisor because my 401K is made up of mutual funds in a large investment firm which has holdings in those companies. Here is a link for more info if you have been unaware.
http://investorsagainstgenocide.net/
______________________________
No comments:
Post a Comment